You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

12

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
For Rhiannon in February

Bright days, cold streams, sun glittering on water
So I think of you far away in the Otherworld
Yet here too in our hearts.

Cloudy days, rain glistening on your altar
- the pale horse I have placed there for you -
So I think of you riding out of the mist:

Here ..... Not here
There ..... Not there
Seen ..... Not seen

But never forgotten.
Liz

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Liz
Prayer to Rhiannon

Rhiannon who is all things sweet as apples ...

Relief touches my core, soft as a palmful of blossom on my cheek ...

When my heart is open to love.
Yet hurt stings my heart's interior.
How may I heal?

You know the hearts of children so well, as you know the stars.
Make me again as a child open to bliss.
No more to judge myself and others.

Dear Lady, teach me to sing the song of my soul.
Your song.

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Mayday, but not time just yet to honour her coming
From the Otherworld - Rhiannon on a pale white horse
Evanescing like a glimpse of a first leaf in twilight - there
Then not there - as shadows rise and fall at the edge

Of the wood. I’ll wait for another turn of the Moon,
A new crescent, for a sign of her season; for leaves
Burgeoning bringing green light to the hawthorn,
And then blossom.  So I will bright her horse,

With a new coat of whiteness to welcome her:
A new shrine for her coming when summer breezes
Dance in the leaves as her horse slows to turn
And she reigns to be among us once again.

For Rhiannon with coming of May Blosom

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
A Rose for Rigantona

The first rose of the summer offered to Rigantona

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Roses of Summer celebrate your season
They bloom here in dedication, some planted
Some placed here as offerings - all shaping
A garden that is your sacred space

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Slow Worm A beautiful bronze slow worm was on the stone in front of my garden shrine this morning. It stayed a while then slid sinuously under the fountain and so lives now in the care of Mererid, Guardian of the Shrine. In the Realm of Rhiannon such treasures are blessings :
Rhiannon Gu
Bendithion Llu

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Devotions

I touch white water falling  Mererid
from your sacred fountain;
Feel its wetness touching skin
and roses on Rhiannon's shrine.

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Gweddi y Gaeaf

Rhiannon, er rwyt yn bell draw
Yn Annwfn
Eto rwyt yma,
Yn ein calonnau ni.

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
Winter Vigil

Mererid’s well is a quiet place: the waters still
It is a site of winter vigil;
Rhiannon’s shrine is lonely, but still haunted
So I keep company with her here, undaunted.

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator

At Samhain I put a grey shroud around the horse on the Altar of Rhiannon.  When to take it off? I had not thought that I would be considering this question so early in the year. But the weather is mild and sunny. Spring seems to be burgeoning. Yet it could get colder again before the full promise of Spring is apparent. I thought when I put the shroud around the horse that it might not be appropriate to leave it on until May when Rhiannon is once more amongst us. But in spite of the weather I'll wait a while yet, at least until the Spring Equinox. Or when it is given to me that she rides the paths between here and Annwn even though she might not be riding across our own land, or at least not lifting the veil that is her revelation.

Spring Cleaning

Heron
Administrator
As the Spring Equinox approaches I resolve to re-lay and extend Rhiannon’s shrine.

So will it be.

..... and so it was Dedications On ‘The Horse Goddess’

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
PRAYER

‘ O fy nghalon i’

Words spoken at an altar
Loudly … evenly … softly, fading
To a whisper

Horse paths on which she rides
In the echoes of these words

Following, as I follow,
Tracks that wind
And bind …..

‘O fy nghalon i’

Whispered. … spoken … declaimed
Tracking back to stand
Before this altar.

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Heron
Administrator
At the Dark Moon of November

Shadows fall;