28 Comments

12
Liz Liz

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Prayer to Rhiannon

Rhiannon who is all things sweet as apples ...

Relief touches my core, soft as a palmful of blossom on my cheek ...

When my heart is open to love.
Yet hurt stings my heart's interior.
How may I heal?

You know the hearts of children so well, as you know the stars.
Make me again as a child open to bliss.
No more to judge myself and others.

Dear Lady, teach me to sing the song of my soul.
Your song.
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Mayday, but not time just yet to honour her coming
From the Otherworld - Rhiannon on a pale white horse
Evanescing like a glimpse of a first leaf in twilight - there
Then not there - as shadows rise and fall at the edge

Of the wood. I’ll wait for another turn of the Moon,
A new crescent, for a sign of her season; for leaves
Burgeoning bringing green light to the hawthorn,
And then blossom.  So I will bright her horse,

With a new coat of whiteness to welcome her:
A new shrine for her coming when summer breezes
Dance in the leaves as her horse slows to turn
And she reigns to be among us once again.
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

For Rhiannon with coming of May Blosom
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

A Rose for Rigantona

The first rose of the summer offered to Rigantona
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Roses of Summer celebrate your season
They bloom here in dedication, some planted
Some placed here as offerings - all shaping
A garden that is your sacred space

Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Slow Worm A beautiful bronze slow worm was on the stone in front of my garden shrine this morning. It stayed a while then slid sinuously under the fountain and so lives now in the care of Mererid, Guardian of the Shrine. In the Realm of Rhiannon such treasures are blessings :
Rhiannon Gu
Bendithion Llu
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Devotions

I touch white water falling  Mererid
from your sacred fountain;
Feel its wetness touching skin
and roses on Rhiannon's shrine.
Heron Heron

Re: You may leave dedications for Rigantona or Rhiannon here

Gweddi y Gaeaf

Rhiannon, er rwyt yn bell draw
Yn Annwfn
Eto rwyt yma,